Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions
You agree that Elite Hub Sites Pty Ltd, related entities, individuals or any assignees of the rights under this contract (“the Provider”) and other members of the program are not responsible for any success or failure that you may have as a result of this agreement. You agree not to hold the provider or other members of the program liable or accountable in any way for any failure of the service to live up to your expectations.
1. What costs are not covered by the program?
- Expenses related to running your business, including administration, marketing and production costs.
- Some external plugins eg: the Autopost plugin or items with ongoing costs including but not limited to ongoing subscriptions for premium themes & plugins, hosting, SSL security certificates, domain registrations & renewals, autoresponder costs unless part of an ongoing subscription package
- Note: as some components of this program are reliant on external suppliers outside our control the Provider reserves the right to change or substitute components of the program at any stage.
2. What is the refund policy?
- Once we have started you have been accepted into the program you are obliged to pay the balance of the fees.
- The Provider will at all times comply with the Australian Consumer Laws (ACL) in respect to refund requirements.
- The Provisions of the ACL that require refunds does not include: changes of mind, changes of circumstances nor changes of situations.
- Under this agreement, you are required to meet the expectations outlined in this document. If you fail to meet these expectations the Provider has the right to end this agreement at their sole discretion. Any money you have paid to date is non-refundable.
- If your circumstances change for any reason and in any way and you are unable to complete the process, there will be no refunds, partial or otherwise.
- Individual components of the program are not severable, redeemable, transferable, or interchangeable if you are unable to attend or use them within 12 months of being accepted into the program. At the end of 12 months, any unused components of the program expire and are not redeemable for cash or otherwise.
- Ensure all payments for the program are made by the due dates.
- This program does not include a money-back guarantee. If you wish to terminate the program before completion, you are still obliged to pay for the program in full.
- You can pay for the program in 2 x monthly instalments, or in one up-front payment, for which you will receive a discount.
- The program is not transferable. It cannot be sold or given to another person.
3. Other terms and conditions
- As a member of the program we expect you to be respectful in your communication with us and our team, and other members. That includes communication via email, phone, or face to face.
- At the Provider’s discretion:
- Interest may be charged on any overdue payment, accruing daily from the date when payment becomes due, until the date of payment, at a rate of 2.5% per calendar month (and such interest may compound monthly at such a rate) after as well as before any judgment.
- In the event that any payment is dishonoured for any reason you may be liable for any dishonour fees incurred by the Provider, as well as any costs and disbursements incurred by the Provider in pursuing the debt (including legal costs on a solicitor and own client basis and the Seller’s collection agency costs).
- If at any time you are in breach of any obligation (including those relating to payment) the Provider may suspend or terminate the provision of Services to you and any of our other obligations under these terms and conditions. We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage you may suffer because we have exercised our rights under this clause.
- Without prejudice to the Provider’s other remedies at law the Provider shall be entitled to cancel all or any part of any order of yours which remains unfulfilled and all amounts owing to the Provider shall, whether or not due for payment, become immediately payable in the event that:
- any money payable to the Provider becomes overdue, or in the Provider’s opinion you will be unable to meet your payments as they fall due; or
- you become insolvent, convene a meeting with your creditors or propose or enter into an arrangement with creditors, or make an assignment for the benefit of your creditors; or
- a receiver, manager, liquidator (provisional or otherwise) or similar person is appointed in respect of you or any asset of yours.
- By signing this form, you agree to take full responsibility for your successes, failures, actions and inactions as a result of joining the program.
- Acknowledged by members of the program:
- I acknowledge that the Providers are not
(i). licensed financial planners or advisors
(ii). qualified accountants or finance professionals
- All information including material as referred to or provided to me by the Provider has been obtained by the Provider solely from their own experience as business owners and is referred to or provided as general information only, which:
(i). will require further research to identify its application to my specific requirements
(ii). will, dependent on the further research to be undertaken as referred to in sub paragraph (i) above, require modification to appropriately apply to my specific requirements
(iii). is referred to or provided by way of example only and is not intended to be nor is it acceptable as specific investment recommendations or advice for me.
- I understand that failed business projects, mistakes and losses are a real possibility for me and my associated entities if I do decide to pursue and engage in specific or similar business activities and/or investments presented. Therefore I understand and agree that these business activities carry an inherent element of risk and I accept full responsibility for this risk and its consequences.
- I understand and agree that (while given in good faith) all information and materials gained through the program should not be relied upon in any way. Therefore I commit to undertake careful and competent due diligence from independent sources before taking any action or inaction as a consequence of information gained through the program.
- Copyright and intellectual property rights in and to the information belongs to the Provider or their suppliers absolutely
- I shall not duplicate by any means whatsoever any of the information
- I shall not share access to the training provided with anyone who is not a member
- All content created by the Provider is your property. You grant to the Provider the right to use the work for demonstration of past work performed and/or advertising purposes only. You represent that all graphics and text including logos, trademarks and photos given to the Provider do not violate Australian, United States or other copyright law and that you have full rights to the content that you provide.
- I further acknowledge that there is no guarantee that profit will be made as a member of the program.
The information given by the Provider is one of the many learning tools that I may require before participating in my own business.
- Release: I release forever the Provider from all and any responsibility or liability for any losses claims or demands that may directly or indirectly occur as a result of me using the information obtained for investment or other purposes.
- Restraint: I hereby acknowledge that my membership of the program does not give me the right to represent (whether expressly or implied) or hold out to any person that I am a Representative, agent, employee, partner or in any way connected with the Provider.
- I acknowledge that the Providers are not
* The Provider is Elite Hub Sites Pty Ltd, related entities, individuals or assignees of the rights under this contract.